TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Rental Car Albania 2021
- All our vehicles are insured against damages done to and from third parties. If damage to our vehicle results because of the other vehicle’s driver’s fault, the damage is not covered from your Full Coverage Insurance, but from the insurance policy of the other vehicle (the third party).
- A police report has to be made, and the customer must give a statement of accident on the standard forms to be found at our office. Call office for assistance. If our vehicle is damaged because of its driver fault, the damage is covered by the full Driver’s insurance.
- A police report has to be made and the customer must give a statement of accident on the standard forms to be found at our office, call for assistance. In any case the insurance company includes 90 % of the damage and 10 % is going to be paid by the person who drives.
Full Coverage Insurance (FCI) has some exceptions:
- FCI does not cover damages on these parts: tires, tire tearing (55 EURO), tire disk covers as well as damage of chassis, because these damages can be caused only by driver’s carelessness.
- FCI does not cover damage to the engine caused by lack of oil, or damage done to the oil pump.
- FCI does not diminish responsibility for damage caused by driving under influence of alcohol or drugs.
- FCI does not cover damage due to intentional blasting, explosives, setting on fire or burning of the interior upholstery.
- FCI does not cover damages caused by a driver that is not authorized in writing by us to drive the vehicle.
- FCI does not cover damages of the mirrors ( 210 EURO for Ford model)
Rent Prices Includes
- Use of the Vehicle (Albania and abroad)
- Full Insurance (TPL and Casco)
- Kilometers Without Limit only to within the borders of Albania
- Emergency road 24 Hour Assistance
- Sale taxes
Rent NOT Includes:
- Traffic fines – The Driver is fully liable. 10 EURO commission is charged for each fine.
- Green Card for Out of Albania(Green Card)
- To get rent scooters, quads or cars, each customer must submit
- Passports or Identity Card, minimum age 21 years old
- Driver License (release date should be at least two years before the date of renting the vehicle)
- A copy of the documents will be taken and kept in our rental records.
- Minimal rental period 1 day.
- Full to Full
- All Rented Vehicles are delivered to, or collected by, the renter with a full tank of fuel. Refueling Fee of 1.5 euro per litter it is applied.
- Rental payment is 100% in advance, when you signed this contact. Cash payment is accepted. Acceptable credit cards are VISA, VISA Electron, Master Card and Maestro.
- To rent rented vehicles, each customer must give a guarantee until returning the vehicle.
- The guarantee deposit depends on the type of vehicle and starts at 100Euro. That may be used to cover any damages made to the car, that may occur during the period of car rent. When returning the car the lessee must also pay for the consumed fuel in the fuel tank, you have to leave the fuel tank same to same. Also, can be used for unpaid traffic fines.
- Deposit can be left Cash or Credit / Debit Cards
- Provided within 24 hours within the territory of Albania
- 200 EURO
- Cross-border rentals are permitted within European countries. A prior written authorization is required.
- This kind of rentals should be requested from the Renter Company at least 2 working days prior the pickup date. Please contact with the Reservations Department for further information.
- Customer is obliged to purchase the green card which covers the rented vehicle with basic insurance (T.P.I.)as long as it remains outside of Albania.
- Road assistance or car replacement while driving abroad is not available
- The Rented Vehicle should be driven only by the renter or additional drivers mentioned in the rental agreement.
- The Rented Vehicle must not be used: for infringing provisions of the Albania Road Circulation Code, for any purpose contrary to Albanian law, for towing other vehicles, for transporting heavy objects or baggage, flammable materials, or pungent objects, outside the asphalt road network, and/or use under the influence of alcohol, narcotic or toxic substances or speeding.
- The Renter undertakes not to allow the car to be driven by persons other than himself or those approved by the lessor and for which he guarantees, and to reuse the vehicle only for his personal needs. It is forbidden to any competition whatsoever, and to use the rented vehicle by carrying a greater number of passengers than the one carried on the contract.
- In addition, the vehicle must not be transported via boat; or across country borders without the prior written authorization of Car Rentals Company, in this case BLUE LINE TRAVEL SH.P.K
- A minimum fee of 50 EURO will be charged for special cleaning where a Rented Vehicle is returned in an unsatisfactory condition and/or with a dirty interior.
- All vehicles included in our catalogues are illustrative only. Actual vehicles may vary and you may be provided with a similar model at Car Rentals Company discretion.
- The renter is obligated to provide a vehicle to the lessee for a specified price.
- The lessee becomes the righteous owner of a car during the period of rent.
- The renter insures the car and the lessee.
- The renter is obligated to check the condition of the vehicle and ensure that it is safe to use before the rent.
- The car that the renter provides must be clean and tanked up.
- The lessee must have at least one year of driving experience,
use the car only in the territory of Albania (unless the renter specifies differently). The mileage of the rented car is unlimited.
- The lessee undertakes full responsibility if a non insurable event occurs during the period of rent. The lessee takes the responsibility for all the consequences that may occur if transferring the car to a third person. If the lessee violates the road traffic rules he must pay all related penalties.
- In case of car theft the lessee must compensate the damage if don’t return the car keys and registration documents to the renter.
- Because of possible extras such as fuel or extensions of rental etc. a blank slip of your credit card must be left at the beginning of rental.
Condition of vehicle upon delivery
- All vehicles supplied will be prepared by us before pick up. Such preparations will be set out in the pre-rental checklist. All existing vehicle damages will be noted on a damage report prior to rental.
- In case of a traffic accident, customer has to call the police to Nr.129 and our office, give a written statement and fill in all the necessary forms
Possible extras Delays in the return of the vehicle are charged as follows:
- 0 – 1 hours=> no extra charge
- 1-3 hours=> 10 euro extra
- 3-5 hours=> 50 % of a full day
- Up to 5 hours=> a full day
- Delay in the return of the vehicle for 6 hours or more, withoutnotifying our agency will be reported to the Police authorities.
- In the case of a mechanical problem, you must immediately inform the rental company, the phone number is on the rental agreement. Authorizations to repair or replace the vehicle must be requested and granted by the renter.